It’s amazing how 20 small words can transform our lives.
These words can have a powerful effect on our lives providing we do more than just see and read them. We must take action to apply these words in our Lives daily.
I found these inspirational words while on my Journey to find myself.
- Begin – Take charge of your life by beginning something you’ve always wanted to do. If your goal seems overwhelming, start small.
- Imagine – Your imagination has no boundaries, “dreaming about something is the first step toward achieving it.”
- Laugh – “Laughter is a direct route to the soul. It broadens your perspective, keeps you healthy and makes an unbearable situation easier to deal with.”
- Believe – Set your mind to predict success. Tell yourself you WILL succeed at whatever you’re doing at the moment.
- Seek – Allow yourself to grow by exposing your vulnerability and insecurity. Don’t live comfort zone – don’t always play it safe.
- Play – We can always find something that “needs to be done” and we forget how to have fun. Make a conscious effort to take time off – you’ll feel refreshed & able to think more clearly afterwards.
- Trust – “Being paralyzed by indecision is worse than making the wrong decision.” You can’t grow if you don’t trust your inner voice.
- Listen – Try listening carefully to the other person’s point of view first, without being preoccupied or distracted. You’ll really hear what is being said and the other person is more likely to pay attention to your views.
- Create – Creativity maintains the balance in our lives. The more we use our creativity, the more it develops.
- Connect – Relationships are what pulls us through the hard times, and make the good times meaningful. Take time to nurture the connections that uplift you.
- Touch – Humans need touch to survive and thrive. Don’t forget to hug your loved ones. Pat your friends on the back, literally and figuratively.
- Forgive – Forgiveness is life giving because it puts you in charge. You become empowered.
- Pray – “Prayer is asking God to transform the situation and become the heart of your life.” Take time each day to nurture this connection.
- Hope – “Hope is the knowledge that even in the worst of times we can triumph over hardship and sorrow and grow in spirit.” Hope is what sustains humanity.
- Choose – We can’t always choose our circumstances, but we can choose our attitudes towards them.
- Appreciate – Admire the good in yourself and in those around you.
- Give – Happiness involves giving freely to others and not necessarily wanting something in return.
- Read – Reading removes boundaries.
- Write – Words are freedom. Words are power.
- Release – Avoid doing something just because everyone thinks you should. Give yourself permission to relax.